Through the Poundbury Fertility Clinic we aim to provide you an evidence based, personalised programme that allows you to achieve your goal. We will look at lifestyle and methods to improve natural conception (if appropriate). The need for further diagnostic tests will be addressed and appropriate use of complementary therapy and assisted conception will be advised. This is achieved by having a highly experienced team of professionals working together.
We provide comprehensive fertility investigation and diagnostics using the very latest technology. Our extended team of leading experts enable us to coordinate treatment and investigations in the fields of laparoscopic surgery, hysteroscopic surgery, endometriosis and early menopause working closely with leading London hospitals including King Edward VII’s Hospital
If any form of fertility treatment is appropriate, we will work with you to plan your journey. You will have a dedicated Poundbury Consultant and named Poundbury Fertility Nurse throughout to deliver truly personalised care.
Poundbury Fertility works closely with Lister Fertility Clinic, one of London’s most successful IVF clinics, to provide egg collection and embryology aspects of fertility treatment.
We work with carefully selected overseas clinics for other specialist treatments including egg donation and surrogacy.
Our services include:
- Personalised fertility assessments
- Comprehensive consultations
- Full investigations and diagnostic services
- Lifestyle advice
- Bespoke treatment package planning
- Advice to improve natural conception
- Follicle tracking ultrasound scanning
- Early pregnancy ultrasound scanning
- Intrauterine insemination including using donor sperm*
- In Vitro Fertilisation (IVF)*
- Intracytoplasmic Sperm Injection (ICSI)*
- Preimplantation Genetic Screening/Diagnosis (PGS/PGD)*
- Fertility preservation (egg, sperm, embryo freezing)*
- Treatment involving egg donation*
- Treatment involving sperm donation*
- Frozen embryo transfer procedures*
* procedures involving egg collection, embryology, embryo transfer or insemination will take place at an appropriately licensed clinic.
Contact the Dorset team
t: 01305 262626
Poundbury Fertility – Dorset
Middlemarsh Street, Poundbury,
Dorchester Dorset DT1 3FD